Monday, January 31, 2011

Last day of Jan 2011...

Ya...is 31 Jan 2011, times flies passed again. I left my blog silent for so long, thought no one will notice...so i can be lazy..ha. Then, cf remind me to blog. Oh...didn't know i still hv 1 faithful frn who bother to take a peek at my blog.

One whole year seem like a long time which i shd have accomplish a lot of things. But sad to said, i feel nothing has been done. Except spending $$, i visited Malacaa, Malaysai ~ Taman Negara, HK, China ~ Chengdu & Bali and bought myself a DSLR. All these seem to be excuses to reward myself for putting long hrs of time, effort and stress on a job that i slowly grew tired and no sense of achievement.


Also, i forgot my priority again...so 1 more year gone. Scare to realise that is bunny year...my year. Wan to lose my job but at the risk of not finding another job of gd monthly income and maybe not having another job as i dun hv much skill to boost on! Shd i? Shd i not? $ is not everything right? That's what i told a frn recently...

Need to go back to my spring cleaning....hopefully i hv an answer soon.

No comments: