Saturday, July 19, 2008

@->----

I have told myself that my blog would always be having happy stories only. But quite sad that i'm sharing a very sad story here...

I have been visiting the hospital almost everyday for the week. An elderly couple whom are quite close to me met with misfortunate this week. The husband was hospitalised with illness and his wife had a fatal fall and went into coma. They did not get to see each other even though they are in the same hospital due to their health condition. However, an message was passed from the husband to his wife..."that he miss her and love her very much...". Our hearts all ache when we heard this. The elderly uncle passed away this morning without much suffering, may he rest in peace. @->--- ly is very strong and facing it very bravely, jia you ly!

Lets treasure our love ones & the life we have. =)

2 comments:

tami said...

hi, be strong ...

Jan said...

I'm ok, thanks.