Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beads Making ~ Earring

Yeah, finally completed the 3 pairs of earring in last 2 weeks. Have to thnks my "si fu" ~ esther who have taught mi beads making on earring during my break from work last yr. But i think these 3 earrings design are quite simple....will have to think of better design and also try to make bracelet for coming beads making projs :)



















Bought myself a beading magazine at border last fri, attracted by the beautiful designs published. One more magazine for my bedtime reading...hee.

3 comments:

Joan said...

they are pretty. good work Jan!

tami said...

can I have one? LOL..

just joking...

Jan said...

Hmm...sorry, those have been given away to curr colleagues, farewell gift..etc.

Will make for you gals but give me some...err weeks.