Sunday, January 17, 2010

2009 to 2010 thoughts

It's been sometime since i blog. Blame it on facebook bejeweled and my laziness. 2009 past very fast with new work on hand to pick up. My new role required shift work sometime on wee hrs, so facebook become my channel for relaxation. I forgot my priorities and new year resolution...when 2010 came, it seem to give me a chance again, i like the new year :)

Last time, i told myself facebook is for my frns i like to hv only. However, with the expand of networks, when yr boss add u in, think politically i cldn't reject. So, i hv to watch wat i said at times now. Luckily, for now my blog remains private to my really close grp of frns n colleagues only, where i cld share my thoughts and photos. I wld not update as frequent, as cos of work, family, frns and other nice things i can spend my time on and i do not wan to work for the blog :)

This year i have to be a more discipline person and not to spend my times on facebook games. Jia you!


1 comment:

CF said...

lol. finally you realised you updated your blog too infrequent and need to reprioritised again. :P

I also facebook too much, now trying to cut down on them. :D

p/s: you might like to try playing around with the privacy option, although it has bug and not fool proof, but at least you can get a 'basic' level of 'protection'.