Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pots of flowers

This week, the days passed very slowly. Maybe from this week onwards, i will be doing something diff, i have a change in dept and job scope and the job is still very new to me. Maybe my ex-team which i have jus started to build a bond, have moved on and i started to miss them. Or the recent economic crsis which caused many stress and sadness among the people i know. Or all of the above.

Thus when weekends come, i treasured every minutes of it and it gone by very fast. On Sat, i have gone to Far East Flora with the intention of getting some pots of green to bring some life to my flat. In the enAdd Imaged, i bought 2 pots of blooming flowers. They are very beautiful and sweet, hope it will bring some colors to my life to face the challenge ahead. :)


































4 comments:

Joan said...

i miss visiting Far East Flora... :D

Janice said...

jiayou jiayou!

Jan said...

joan> Yup, guess you have lots of fond memories there. But i think new zealands will have nicer blooming flowers around the country..nicer than Far East Flora. =)


JL> Xie xie! I will. Hope the rest will find a new job soon.

tami said...

Show it to me when I visit your comfort zone.. =)