Sunday, June 29, 2008

Indian cuisine

In current job, i have learned to eat India cuisine with intro from our India colleagues and came to like it. On fri, one of my India colleague's farewell, so we went to Bombay Cafe in Suntec for lunch, he highly recommended it However, i found the buffet not much variety. I have been to another authentic India restaurant intro by my India colleague before, i think the food there are better. Is call Khansama Tandoori Restaurant @ Serangoon Road.

Something new this week is that I have started to learn playing tennis with zq and his colleague. Maybe i shd call it "ball picking" game, the ball is not easy to control and half of the time, we are picking up the ball....hmm...way to go.

Below are some goodies from my badminton kaki who jus back from holiday in Hokkaido, hmm...will plan to go there next year if possible :)


No comments: